Once she’s missed a period, everything can change fast. Learn how you can be supportive and what to do next.
Options Pregnancy Clinic provides unplanned pregnancy support for men.
CALL US: (417) 336-5483
TEXT US: (920) 319-3020
Unplanned Pregnancy Support for Men
Whether she’s your partner, wife, girlfriend, or a friend you really care about, when pregnancy comes at an unexpected time, there are lots of questions. You want answers you can count on. It’s common to think about abortion or wonder about whether other options could work for your situation. First, it’s a good idea to find out whether there is a growing pregnancy.
Options Pregnancy Clinic in Branson, Missouri offers pregnancy testing and medical consult at no cost. Both of you will be welcomed and respected — and you can get answers to your questions, individually or together.
Get the facts about your options and schedule a private, no-drama appointment at (417) 336-5483. Women, men, and couples welcome.
Here are a few steps to making the best choice for both of you – together.
- Make sure she’s pregnant. Offer to go with her to the appointment.
- Learn about your options. She’s carrying the baby, but suddenly you are both parents. What does that mean?
- Listen to her thoughts & feelings. What excites her? What does she fear?
- Share your thoughts & feelings. If you aren’t sure how to start, say something like “when you told me your period was late, I felt ____, because ____. Now that I’ve had a little time to think about it, & hear what you are saying, I feel ____, because ____.” Consider talking with others who are close to you too.
- Let her know how important she is to you. Don’t pressure her about the pregnancy or check out. Instead, commit to exploring your options together and getting whatever help you need to make your relationship better than ever.
Process what pregnancy means for you & her. Contact us to talk with someone who understands.
Greenlaw, E. (2021, March 19). Foods to Avoid in Pregnancy. WebMD.
- Mayo Clinic Staff. Pregnancy Nutrition: Foods to avoid during pregnancy. Mayo Clinic.
- Foods to Avoid While Pregnant. OBGYN Women’s Centre of Lakewood Ranch, LLC.
- Food Safety First. Department of Health and Human Services.
- Can You Eat Aioli Sauce When Pregnant? Know Your Pantry.
- Waggot, G. (2022). Can Pregnant Women Eat Ranch Salad Dressing? Is it Safe? Pregnancy Food Checker.
- Bouchez, C. (2008). Pregnancy Cravings: When You Gotta Have It! Grow by WebMD.