Am I Pregnant?
If you had a positive home pregnancy test or are experiencing common symptoms of pregnancy, you may be asking, “Am I pregnant?” Options Pregnancy Clinic provides information on pregnancy and free pregnancy tests in Branson and Forsyth, Missouri. Our pregnancy tests are medical quality, highly sensitive, and provide immediate results.
CALL US: (417) 336-5483
TEXT US: (920) 319-3020
EARLY SIGNS OF PREGNANCY
Am I pregnant? Do any of these sound familiar?
- I’ve missed a period
- I feel like throwing up sometimes
- My breasts feel tender
- I have to pee more often
- I’m more tired than usual
- I’m having mood swings
Although not everyone experiences these signs, the symptoms above are commonly associated with early pregnancy.1 Most tests you can buy are very reliable, but only a physician or other appropriate healthcare professional can confirm that you are pregnant.
During the ultrasound, our medical team:
- Looks for a viable pregnancy
- Determines the length of pregnancy
- Looks to ensure that there are no safety and health concerns for you (such as ectopic pregnancy) that would require further examination by your doctor
Regardless of what options you are considering. If you think you may be pregnant after having a missed period, pregnancy symptoms, or a positive home pregnancy test, you will need to have a pregnancy confirmation to know how to move forward.
Contact us to schedule a free and confidential medical quality pregnancy test.
Greenlaw, E. (2021, March 19). Foods to Avoid in Pregnancy. WebMD.
- Mayo Clinic Staff. Pregnancy Nutrition: Foods to avoid during pregnancy. Mayo Clinic.
- Foods to Avoid While Pregnant. OBGYN Women’s Centre of Lakewood Ranch, LLC.
- Food Safety First. Department of Health and Human Services.
- Can You Eat Aioli Sauce When Pregnant? Know Your Pantry.
- Waggot, G. (2022). Can Pregnant Women Eat Ranch Salad Dressing? Is it Safe? Pregnancy Food Checker.
- Bouchez, C. (2008). Pregnancy Cravings: When You Gotta Have It! Grow by WebMD.