Options Pregnancy Clinic provides information on pregnancy and free pregnancy tests in Branson and Forsyth, Missouri. If your pregnancy is unplanned or comes at a difficult time, you may be wondering what information and resources you need before you make a decision. Learn about your pregnancy options and what to expect next. Partners and support people are welcome.
CALL US: (417) 336-5483
TEXT US: (920) 319-3020
PREGNANCY OPTIONS CONSULTATION
Many women and couples find it empowering to understand all their options before making a final decision. If you have a viable pregnancy you have three choices to consider.
Before making a pregnancy decision, you will need to first know if you really are pregnant and how far along the pregnancy has developed. An ultrasound exam is the most reliable way to confirm a possible pregnancy and will help you make a fully informed choice. Contact us to schedule your free appointment for an accurate pregnancy test and ultrasound exam to confirm a pregnancy.
We know that each individual set of circumstances is unique. Our desire is for you to leave our office feeling empowered to make the best choice regarding your pregnancy. To learn more about your pregnancy options, schedule a free and confidential appointment.
Greenlaw, E. (2021, March 19). Foods to Avoid in Pregnancy. WebMD.
- Mayo Clinic Staff. Pregnancy Nutrition: Foods to avoid during pregnancy. Mayo Clinic.
- Foods to Avoid While Pregnant. OBGYN Women’s Centre of Lakewood Ranch, LLC.
- Food Safety First. Department of Health and Human Services.
- Can You Eat Aioli Sauce When Pregnant? Know Your Pantry.
- Waggot, G. (2022). Can Pregnant Women Eat Ranch Salad Dressing? Is it Safe? Pregnancy Food Checker.
- Bouchez, C. (2008). Pregnancy Cravings: When You Gotta Have It! Grow by WebMD.